Friday, September 26, 2008

Mydols TV

The Mydols signed a contract today with Bob Brown of Charity Island Pictures to pitch a reality show about our lives.

The working title is "Rock Star Mommies."

This isn't the first time a producer has approached the Mydols about reality TV, but Bob seems like he could actually make it happen.

Bob lives in Farmington Hills, and has made several films with Jeff Daniels, including Escanaba in da Moonlight. Now, he has his sights on creating reality shows based in Michigan, and he thinks the Mydols would make for good TV. This is even after he saw us play live!

The contract gives Bob six months to pitch the show to various networks.

I have my reservations about being in a reality show, that's for sure, but I have to admit there's plenty of small screen drama in the lives of the Mydols.

My favorite angle would be a Mydols Fit Club that would get me in shape after the baby!

No comments: