Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maternity Style



I get so disappointed when I see pregnant women out and about who don't pay attention at all to their appearance. It's true, I like to lounge around the house in my husband's T-shirts as much as the next mom-to-be, but in public I like to prove that pregnancy is a beautiful time of life.

The worst fashion offenders are often at my doctor's office, where I've literally seen women show up in overalls, sweat suits and ill-fitting shorts. The physician's assistant, in her adorable French Kitty scrubs, is better dressed than many of Dr. Z's patients!

So, in order to offer my humble contribution to the world of maternity style, I'm going to spend the rest of the week blogging about it. I plan to share my Top 10 must-have maternity picks. Then, I'll tell you about the best places in Metro Detroit to find them.

Stay tuned!

No comments: