Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa Baby: My Style Wish List

Okay, I know there's a deep recession going on, but my thought is if you're going to buy something, buy something of value and quailty that's going to last. I just got the cutest little book out of the library that encapsulates fashions that never go out of style.
I already have some of the pieces in Nina Garcia's The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own.
A trench coat? Check. Havaianas? All summer. Frye Harness Boot? Bought my pair at a cute boutique Up North. Cocktail ring? I'll count the gigantic birthstone emerald Jeff bought me last X-mas.
Other things must be earned over time. Investment pieces a young woman can't expect to have, unless her rich parents bought them.
1) Sunglasses: Aviators or Wayfarers will never cease to look sophisticated in any decade.

2) Hermes scarf: Channel a Paris beauty with the classic colorful silk. There are million ways to tie on this simple luxury to adorn your hair, neck or handbag. and tie one of these classic silk scarves to your handbag.

3)

No comments: