Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Song: 6 Questions

6 Questions (who, what, where, when, why and how)
Von B. / Miller

You're having a party and you want me there
but you gotta tell me who what why and where
I need to know the time, place and date
So I can hurry up now and not be late

Chorus:
Who what where when why and how
You've got to tell me please tell me now
Who what where when why and how
You've got to tell me please please tell me now

You're writing a story and it's gotta be good
Cause it's going in the paper in your neighborhood
You tell the chief please just the facts
There are six little questions you need to ask

Chorus

There's somebody special you want to greet
but you don't know what to say when you finally meet
Just talk to them and you can't go wrong
Remember six questions by singing this song

Chorus

No comments: