Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's a Hoot!


Well, the Circus Family Hootenanny is today. I'll be putting on my mime makeup at the Magic Stick to get ready for the show! I'm excited to play with Almond Joy from the Candy Band. I am Candy Band's biggest fan and haven't seen them for a long time (although me and my kids have listened to them aplenty). Paula is a rockin' guitarist and songwriter.

The Mydols crew just got back from doing a live segment on this morning's Fox2 News with Deena Centofanti promoting the event and demonstrating a kid's craft that we'll have for sale at the DIY craft tables. Watch the video at mydols.tv.

I also wrote a column about the Hootenanny in Thursday's Observer & Eccentric Newspapers. It explains how April Mydol (above) began staging the family-friendly concerts in 2001. Click here to read all about it.

See you at the Magic Stick, 2:30 p.m. sharp!

No comments: