Friday, November 21, 2008

Daisy Rock Sponsorship!


Don't hate.

I'm now a Featured Artist for Daisy Rock Guitars!

To make it official, Daisy Rock has generously given me a guitar!

It arrived at Mydols Headquarters earlier this week and Judy then delivered it to my house. It was like early X-mas as we stood in the kitchen and tore open the packaging to reveal a champagne pink, left-handed Rock Candy bass!

Daisy Rock guitars are designed to be functional for female musicians (lightweight, narrower neck), yet super stylish at the same time. Plus, they sound great. I can't wait for our next band practice so I can give my new bass a full road test.

As a Daisy Rock Featured Artist I am in the company of some amazing women rockers including The Donnas, The Bangles, Joan Osborne, Lisa Loeb, Nancy Wilson, Nina Hagen, Avril Lavigne, fellow journalist Katie Couric, and of course, Mydol Judy Davids.

I promise Daisy Rockers, I'll do you proud!

No comments: